Matt and I have been getting into something lately that I swore I would never do.
I'm actually kind of ashamed to admit it.
We've started...
watching Lost.


The Swapps started us on Season 1 (which we finished in a weekend) and now we are about to start Season 3. It's pathetic really, but I am hopelessly hooked. At least for now-- I hear it gets really weird.
Another random thought---one of my pet peeves is when people spell weird wrong, like this--WIERD. Ugghh. Well, thats all for tonight.
8 comments:
Umm, I started Lost last month and have already watched through season 4. I am dying to watch 5, but it doesn't come out until December. So, don't feel bad, I was in the not getting anything else done mode for a while, too.
Hi, my name is Sarah and I'm a Lostaholic. Ha ha! Don't feel bad. The show is pretty good. It does have some weirdness (not wierdness) to it, but I still find myself watching. I just finished up the most current season finale last month and then they are only going to do one more season so the end is in sight!
Welcome to the club! I can't get away from this show even if I wanted to!
good to hear, now we can all be lost together.
Hey Matt and Toni!
We just started watching too...and we're about to season 3. We'll watch for hours if we're not careful...
Cousins Trent and Sarah
don't be ashamed. i don't think i could ever be any more proud of you than i am at this moment.
I think watching Lost is similar to The Ring. Once you're addicted to it, you have to pass the addiction on to someone else in order to survive. Ashley hooked you, now you've hooked Alex and I. Not cool. After watching that episode with you guys last night, Alex showed up at my place this afternoon with season 1 and lunch. We didnt move for 4 hours. The only thing is, I don't know who I can pass it on to- everyone I know is already and addict....I may be in trouble.
Damn you Bear Grylls.
the first season is by far the best - but matt and i are hooked. it's incredible television!
Post a Comment