Sunday, December 7, 2008

tradition

These may not look like much in the pan, but notice how there are only a few left? Proof that they are delicious. 

Tonight we continued a tradition that Matt and I started a couple years ago. Homemade cinnamon rolls and Home Alone. We had some family over for a cozy evening and it made me even more excited to go home for the Holidays. Two more weeks!

5 comments:

matt cook said...

Best Cinnamon rolls I've ever had.

Anonymous said...

Ditto =)

Anonymous said...

How do I get in on the cinnamon rolls. They are grandma G's favorite.

Love ya

Toni S. Cook said...

Ha Grandma I saved you some:)

Christina and Ryan said...

How about you make me some cinnamon rolls and I'll make you some orange rolls? Those look delicious!
I'm so glad that you love Christmas/all Holidays so much. I got the piano sheet music for "The Snowman" and it's really easy if you want me to copy it for you (I don't know if you play, but you are amazing so I wouldn't be surprised if you did). Also, David Bowie narrating a Christmas movie? Naturally I love it.
Tim decided that the funniest line from Home Alone is when Uncle Frank says "Put it-put it-PUT IT IN YOUR PURSE...uh, filler up filler up FILLER UP PLEASE" on the plane. Also kind of random haha. I think our families have a similar sense of humor.