My best mate from Aussieland, Charlie Rea, is engaged and getting married in January and I couldn't be happier for her!
We had so many fun adventures running around Provo, stealing cherries, going on bike rides, boys*, and sneaking into spooky places. I've missed her tons since she left but I'm hoping now she and her new hubby Adam will come visit. Or maybe I'll try and convince Matt that we need to take a trip to Australia. I wouldn't mind...
Mr. and Mrs. Harriman!

The other day, along with her wedding announcement, Charlie sent me a box of Tim-Tams. An Australian favorite. Late late at night we used to have what Charlie called "Tim-Tam Slams." You bite a little off of each end of the Tim Tam cookie and then drink hot chocolate through it. It melts the chocolate perfectly and is absolutely delicious. I am still quite excited about it.
Thanks again Chuck, and I want to see you SOON!!
4 comments:
tim tam slams!!! so fun. thanks for letting me be friends with you and charlie mate so i could pretend like i'm cool, too. :) can we please see each other soon?
You are too sweet. I think You guys and Tom and Ashley should make a fun trip to socal. We live near disneyland and the beach what more do you need?! just kidding we really want to see you guys too.
that picture of you could be a tim tam advert! i know i would buy them- sex sells...
Just for the record, you can never comment too many times on my blog (:
Post a Comment