Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Toni is True Blue

So I'm not really the blogging type but I felt my awesome wife deserved a shoutout for all the hard work she does for her show True Blue.

1. As in, it only takes 1. She owns the show. Her ability to dominate the teleprompter has earned the nickname of "One Take Toni."
2. Two talented. Get it? I'm doing a theme of numbers with words that describe Toni. Her talent is obvious, as she has an on-screen presence rivaled by no one.
3. She's 3 times the reporter anyone else is. Ok that was pushing it. But the work she puts in does not go unnoticed, especially by me (how could it she's my sugar mama).

Balancing her work with all she does at home (she's very festive) and putting up with me earns Toni a Tommy Point and a Matty Point. I love you Bones.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH, both Grandpa and I agree. We are so proud of her and love to watch her. She knows we are her greatest fans.

Christina and Ryan said...

Toni, now you know why Mallory had a girl-crush on you when we lived in King Henry. You're just awesome.

chadandsydney said...

You really are wonderful TONI!! Love ya