Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hello.....

I need to blog. I just need to get it out of my system. I've tried to deny it, but it's been nagging at me for weeks.
Let me catch you up on my life. I am majoring in International Relations with a business minor. My wife is still super hot, she actually has her own TV show and she's just recently graduated, so she's pretty much awesome. I'm also still awesome. BYU is going to a BCS game. The Red Sox are going to win the World Series. My brother on a mission is an absolute stud, I can't wait for him to get home. My sister-in-law Megan just got out to BYU. I like her cuz she laughs at all my jokes. I mean, she thinks I'm hilarious. haha and she feeds me with her dining+. I am playing intramural football and softball in hopes of earning a coveted Intramural Championship T-Shirt. My fantasy baseball team is in first place with two weeks to go. I am Andy Bernard from the office, and I will be him for Halloween this year. And I don't know how to add pictures to my blog so it's just words. I also don't know how to end this post so I'll just end it now....

3 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

What a wonderful post Matt! I'm so glad you think you are awesome still :) haha, you ARE awesome.

Jamie said...

I am laughing right now...

ashlee said...

matt. you kill me. your wife really is hotter than you are though :)