I'm sorry! That must have been a bad night for the two of you, especially for Matt. Greg was pretty happy for Eli Manning though, considering that his brother already had a super bowl ring. Oh well...there's always next season! :)
So I too am super sorry your team didn't win! BUT I had to laugh, yes I laughed out loud about your post. I wish I could send it into the patriots team. They'd get a kick out of it. Matt is the most loyal fan I think I've ever met. Ok now onto some IMPORTANT info.... my email is trultashton@yahoo.com -- I will be awaiting my boyfriends picture.
Toni! Dang girl, what's goin' on? What are you up to these days? (this is Tang by the way, got your blog through Jamie's) Hope you are doing good! You should add me to your friends blog list.. I don't want to feel left out, 'cause we're friends dangit! nachosandtang.blogspot.com ALOHA!
so i'm waiting for my boyfriends picture....hook me up!!! For Valentine's Day Shane brought home and wrapped Win a date with Tad Hamilton....I died, it was so cute! Where's my picture!!!!
It's a good thing you've got the Celtics! They are my team. Three words for you: Ray Allen's Calves. No, they are not sexy, they are freakish... I saw them in person when they played the Jazz (random I know). He's still my fav though. (I know I sew now, but we can still be friends, can't we?)
Hey guys! I was so excited to see your comment on my blog. My wife says hi and thanks. So glad to see you lovebirds are doing well. Matt... Sorry about the Patriots.
8 comments:
I'm sorry! That must have been a bad night for the two of you, especially for Matt. Greg was pretty happy for Eli Manning though, considering that his brother already had a super bowl ring. Oh well...there's always next season! :)
So I too am super sorry your team didn't win! BUT I had to laugh, yes I laughed out loud about your post. I wish I could send it into the patriots team. They'd get a kick out of it. Matt is the most loyal fan I think I've ever met.
Ok now onto some IMPORTANT info.... my email is trultashton@yahoo.com -- I will be awaiting my boyfriends picture.
Toni! Dang girl, what's goin' on? What are you up to these days? (this is Tang by the way, got your blog through Jamie's) Hope you are doing good! You should add me to your friends blog list.. I don't want to feel left out, 'cause we're friends dangit! nachosandtang.blogspot.com ALOHA!
so i'm waiting for my boyfriends picture....hook me up!!! For Valentine's Day Shane brought home and wrapped Win a date with Tad Hamilton....I died, it was so cute! Where's my picture!!!!
yo yo I want to update my blog....but someone won't send me a very important picture.....
mission accomplished!!! It was a Total success!!! He has officially arrived!
It's a good thing you've got the Celtics! They are my team. Three words for you: Ray Allen's Calves. No, they are not sexy, they are freakish... I saw them in person when they played the Jazz (random I know). He's still my fav though. (I know I sew now, but we can still be friends, can't we?)
Hey guys! I was so excited to see your comment on my blog. My wife says hi and thanks. So glad to see you lovebirds are doing well. Matt... Sorry about the Patriots.
Stay Classy
Post a Comment