Saturday, February 23, 2008

Cookin'

So life has continued on and so must my blog. First off, we spent a long weekend in Pebble Beach for the AT&T ProAm. It was great spending time with my dad and other family and friends. It truly is my absolute favorite place to be.




We saw a TON of celebs but the main picture worth posting (and can be found on a couple ladies blog's I know*) is this fabulous pic with THE Josh Duhamel. (notice Matt being a weasel in the background...he was so proud of himself)


Then came Valentines day and I unfortunately was not able to spend it with Matt. I flew home to help my parents pack up our house since they sold our house in record time and the new one isn't built yet. Crazy...more about that later. Anyway Matt surprised me with my favorite flowers and a sweet letter the night before I left and I....bought him Fantasy Baseball magazines. He was way more excited then I had anticipated:)


la vida es bonita.

No comments: