Thursday, January 17, 2008

New Year's News

First off, my two best friends got MARRIED!!!! YAY! For some reason marriage is like choosing to be a type of outcast and you arent readily included in "single people" activities because everyone thinks you're always "busy". C'mon folks, always? Anyway, the more of my friends that get married, the better.

Ashley SWAPP!!


Megan BERRY'S bridal shower....complete with a "special" santa hat courtesy of Matt and Toni Cook :)



We spent the Christmas season in Washington with my family and it was absolutely perfect. We had a blast just hanging with the family. Matt had an ineresting time teaching everyone Rook (his favorite card game). By the end of the break we were all pro's.



During the break we also unfortunately experienced the passing of Matt's beloved grandma Sherry Hall. Thanks to Mom and Dad Cook we were able to travel back to Idaho and be there for the beautiful service. We felt very grateful to be able to see all the Cooks and Halls over the Holiday season.

4 comments:

Sarah Nelson said...

Funny Story....so I was wondering just now, "I wonder if Toni and Matt have a blog"....so I randomly typed mattandtoni.blogspot.com and wow, you do! I even guessed the right website!!! So, I'm officially welcoming you to the land of bloggers. Welcome! Ours is gregnsarah.blogspot.com We even have the same background! Haha!

Anonymous said...

So I was posting a comment on Jamie's blog and I noticed your name so I just had to check out your blog and say hello! =) It was SO great finally getting to meet you. I had a lot of fun spending time with you and your oh-so-funny husband. =) Hopefully you guys will be able to make it down to az sometime???
~Amanda

Truly and Shane said...

what the crap! Why didn't I know you had a blog....its adorable Toni!! OK I'm adding you to mine this second!

Truly and Shane said...

Dude- So we've been into Grey's Anatomy lately (love it to death) and I FINALLY figured out who you look like. It's been driving me cray too! You look like IZZY! Do you watch that show, know who I'm talking about? She's totally my favorite. I yelled it out when it came to me and Shane completely agreed!...
Pfhew-- now I can sleep tonight LOL