
Okay first of all....I just kind of figured out how to post pictures hoping to enhance our blog. This is at FAO Schwarz in Vegas. Thanks to Tom Hanks, I've always wanted to play on a giant piano.
Christmas is rapidly approaching and we are getting excited. Just about 15 days til Matt is done with finals and we head home to Toppenish! I get Christmas at my house this year so when Matt's brother Nate gets home from his mission we can all go to New Hampshire. I will miss my fun new family this holiday season though!!
Just a funny story to post since, well, what are you supposed to post?
Matt talks in his sleep...a lot (sorry honey) and I somehow need to document the good ones.
Matt is always asleep before me and a couple weeks ago right as I was drifing off I hear him mumble something about a 3 page paper that he needed to print or he'd get fired (he's an intramural ref so this was my cue that it he was in the land of swirly twirly gumdrops).
I said "Matt are you awake?"
"Shut up sleepy"
"Matt do you love me?"
"Um past the 40 yard line."
Wow folks, true love IS past the 40 yard line. This statement can be attributed to his hours of playing Madden, but I found it to be quite sincere.
Though he remembered nothing :) Oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment