(Who--as I'm writing this--is now my 4 month old. For the sake of catching up let's pretend she's still 3 months)
--At 3 months Cal weighed 13lbs 14oz and was 25.5 inches long. Tall like her mama.
--She rolled over stomach to back at 5 weeks and has been doing it ever since. I thought for sure it was a fluke but she is strong. (This month she successfully rolled back to stomach but has yet to do it again. These milestones are so fun when they are your own kids. I constantly look at her and think "I made that!" Yes, I've turned in to that person)
--She has been sleeping through the night since about 10 weeks. Glorious.
--We get a lot of comments about how alert she is. She holds eye contact with everyone she meets and gives her gummy grins away freely.
--I love that I have a little blue eyed girl. With my brown eyes and Matt's green I didn't expect it but I absolutely love it.
--She is cuddly and happy.
Put simply, she is my favorite thing ever.
(My sisters call the above picture her "Good Grief" face. They think she is a little Charlie Brown-esque here haha)



No comments:
Post a Comment