Time to catch up. Big time. Let's start with November because Stacie made a quick trip out to spend Thanksgiving with us and we had a blast.
We had a delicious Thanksgiving dinner.
Stacie and I snuck out around 1am to experience Black Friday since neither of us had ever braved it before --and we never will again-- but the people watching was TOTALLY worth it.
We went out to Fenton's with some friends and went to the lighting of the Oakland Temple to kick off the Christmas season.
We walked the Lafayette Reservoir-one of my favorite things to do.
We laughed and ate and stayed up late talking. Everything you should do with your sister. It was awesome.
However we (I) did not take enough pictures. Bummer.
Also, back then my baby still looked like this :( All curled up asleep on the couch. Now she sprawls. I think she has learned that it feels GREAT to stretch out. Looking at pictures like this kill me. I cannot handle this growing up business.
Blurry shot but I love the afternoons spent like this. Baby asleep on my chest.


No comments:
Post a Comment