Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween...

From Callie the Bat :)




Lots to update but no time to do it! However, I could not let Halloween pass without a quick post:) 
I still have some anxiety about taking her out in public and I refuse to pass her around. Our first real social outing (other than her blessing day) was the ward Trunk or Treat which was perfect because she slept in my arms the whole time.
 That bat costume is basically a fleece footed onesie and it kept her nice and toasty. It's a 3 month size and I figured when I bought it that it would be big...nope. That girl is 6 weeks old but growing through all of her 3 month clothes like nobody's business.


It was a fun night and it just got me excited for all the Halloween's to come.

3 comments:

emily+brett said...

what a cute little batty. she is getting so big. love it!

Gramdma G said...

We missed you this Halloween. So great to see Callie in her costume. I knew you would post something. Can't wait for Christmas Lots of love to all three of you.

StacieStauffer said...

Time for a blog update! :)

This friendly message is brought to you today by the letter S.