It's really quite heartbreaking that my little baby sure doesn't look like the little one in these pictures anymore. These are all from her first two months of life and she just keeps growing and changing. I've been taking in every moment and just loving it.
There really are a bunch of updates but its overwhelming so I figured I just had to start somewhere.
Blessing Day October 22, 2011
Matt gave Cal a wonderful blessing. We were extremely lucky to have Cooks and Stauffers join us for the weekend. Callie got to meet G&G Cook, plus some of her Great Grandparents AND almost all her Aunts and Uncles. Busy busy but so fun.
Cooks
Stauffers
'Grandma Great'
Great Grandma & Grandpa Cook
My sweet sisters & brother showered Callie (and myself) with special gifts. They were so thoughtful.
Megan made Callie this beautiful headband for her blessing day. Callie was blessed in the same dress that my sisters and I were blessed in and the new headband was the perfect touch.
She is a very loved little girl! I've always recognized our families as being the biggest blessing in our lives, but now being parents to Callie we see a whole new level of love and support. I have so much I want to write about Cal but I'll save it for a future post.
December is also going to be an exciting month. Callie gets to meet her cousins Bryson and Eliza this coming weekend. When we go to Washington for Christmas she'll meet her other Great Grandparents, Great Aunts, Uncles, & cousins. What has got me REALLY excited is her future BFF will be arriving in a couple weeks via my BFF :) !!! Afton Swapp is on her way and I just can't wait. I remember being in the hospital the day after I had Callie and Ashley text me saying Afton was super active in her belly the day Callie was born. I think our daughters just decided to come down and join us at the same time to keep the party going:)
It's pretty cheesy but I feel like I truly understand joy now that Callie is in our lives. I smile every time I look at her. She's what we've wanted for so long and we couldn't be more in love or more proud.




















2 comments:
I got a little emotional reading this! Dah! How embarassing! :) Love you guys, so so sooo much.
Nate looks like hes carrying firewood in that picture... Wish we could've been there! Dan
Post a Comment