Friday, September 16, 2011

Happy Birthday!!!

To the soon-to-be UNCLE CJ :) 

I haven't kept up with birthday posts but my one and only brother deserves it.
17 was a fun year for me and something tells me he is enjoying it too, maybe a little too much :)
 How could he not with a smile like that?? Dangerous I tell you...


I miss him so much and was so glad when he came to visit us this winter.
He is so much more well rounded than some other teenage boys I've come across.
Funny, smart, social, caring, athletic, genuine. AND he always smells really good haha, something my sisters and I appreciate.


Matt and I have been able to visit and watch many of his athletic feats on the basketball and tennis courts. He and Matt have several on-going competitions in sports, killing zombies, and paint balling. I consider it a serious blessing that my husband and brother are such good friends. 

In my mind this is how I envision our age difference (and size difference). Senior Prom 2003. Ridiculous.


But I'll never let him forget that I will  always be the BIG sister. 
Whether as a chubby cheerleader on Halloween (waiting for the 4 inch growth spurt of 1996). 
Or as a 41 week pregnant lady typing a blog over her large belly:)


LOVE YOU CEEJ!!!


(p.s. I can't believe I'm 41 weeks pregnant. In a few days I will officially be pregnant almost a month longer than some friends with due dates close to mine who delivered early. Unbelievable. Send me some labor prayers, I'm so ready for the pain.)

5 comments:

matt cook said...

I can't believe you put that picture up....uhhhh, I mean, you look great honey!

Toni S. Cook said...

Just goes to show CJ how much I love him. I hate me in that picture but it is an honest moment in time hahaha.

StacieStauffer said...

I'm glad that Toni being a chubby cheerleader has distracted everyone from the fact that It looks like I'm doing
the pee- grab. Which actually wouldn't be too out of character for me at that age.*



*reference Power of Chi video. :)

Lacy_joy said...

MISS YOU GUYs! I love reading your blog! So excited for the baby. Remember when I dislocated my knee and you guys were there to help? You are my heroes! Miss ya! Check out my blog..i just started one:)

StacieStauffer said...

UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE! :)I need something new to read at work!