Sunday, August 29, 2010

3 Year Anniversary & Chloe goes to College

I have no patience for blogging anymore but it is a good way to keep a photo journal. So I'm combining events that probably deserve their own posts but oh well :)

Matt and I celebrated 3 years on August 16th. 

We had dinner at a fancypants Italian restaurant .


And then walked on over to the Golden Gate Theater for Beauty and the Beast. Which was so fun and bright and imaginative. (I chose the pic below because Matt LOVES the character Gaston haha)


Our 3rd year was definitely our best, and that makes me excited going into #4. Here's to the uptick!


The next day we met up with our friends Dave and Cassie who were visiting from Utah. We walked the Golden Gate Bridge, shopped at Union Square and ate at an interesting little pizza place. 
(and yes, the pizza was very good.)


PART TWO: I just got back from visiting my grandparents in Utah. I am so blessed to have the best grandparents on both sides of my family. They are my role models and some of best friends. I am grateful for every memory I get to make with them.


My youngest sister Chloe and my cousin Lucas are starting their freshman year of college tomorrow!! Oh to go back in time and relive that experience! I am so excited (and jealous) for all that they are going to do and see this year. And I am ALWAYS glad to see all my brothers. It's getting harder these days with everyone living in a different state.


I think having Chloe leave will be the hardest on my parents. She is such a gem and I know she will be missed at home, but will be having great adventures at BYU.






And finally, I got to see my OTHER girls:) OH how I miss them!! They are growing too fast! I was amazed at all they can do and say now! I could just stare at them all day long and be entertained. Stacie and I got to babysit them one morning and it was so fun, but makes me miss them so much more. 

Anyway, that is the update. Hopefully they won't be so sporadic but I'm not making any promises. Other than that, all is well in sunny California :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Toni, you are so pretty!!! Congrats on your 3 year anniversary.