Busy busy busy. October has flown by, and here's what we've been up to:
Bryson flew in for conference weekend and all the Cook siblings were reunited. Good looking family:)


We got to go the pumpkin patch with our favorite little ladies!! --See Truly's blog for pic's Mom:)
I'm just posting this picture because I'm so glad Matt snapped it. Lindsey lets me tickle her when she's sleepy and I love it when babies just snuggle with you. Nothing makes me happier than a sleepy hug or a snuggle from Ashton and Lindsey.
I flew home to Washington for Homecoming weekend to see my family. It was awesome to see my SENIOR little sister and cousin Luke host an assembly. Didn't I just graduate? Oh wait, that was almost 7 years ago. yikes.
Dad, Luke, Chloe, Me.
Mom, CJ, and I made a traditional trip to Schell's pumpkin patch. We used to go there all the time growing up. They have the best cornmaze, hayrides, and really good hot chocolate.
Friday night was the homecoming football game and the Wildcats didn't disappoint. They beat Ephrata 51-7, way better than when I was in high school. Mom and Dad on the sidelines:)
My BIGGER younger handsome brother. Sheesh! Something tells me he's nowhere near done growing. "Good guy CJ"
It was tradition, back in the day, to meet at my Aunt Lucy's house to get some delicious homemade popcorn before a football game. She was so sweet to do it when I was home. It was awesome to get the whole family back together, just like old times.
I'm just posting this picture because I'm so glad Matt snapped it. Lindsey lets me tickle her when she's sleepy and I love it when babies just snuggle with you. Nothing makes me happier than a sleepy hug or a snuggle from Ashton and Lindsey.
I flew home to Washington for Homecoming weekend to see my family. It was awesome to see my SENIOR little sister and cousin Luke host an assembly. Didn't I just graduate? Oh wait, that was almost 7 years ago. yikes.
Dad, Luke, Chloe, Me.
Mom, CJ, and I made a traditional trip to Schell's pumpkin patch. We used to go there all the time growing up. They have the best cornmaze, hayrides, and really good hot chocolate.
Friday night was the homecoming football game and the Wildcats didn't disappoint. They beat Ephrata 51-7, way better than when I was in high school. Mom and Dad on the sidelines:)
My BIGGER younger handsome brother. Sheesh! Something tells me he's nowhere near done growing. "Good guy CJ"
It was tradition, back in the day, to meet at my Aunt Lucy's house to get some delicious homemade popcorn before a football game. She was so sweet to do it when I was home. It was awesome to get the whole family back together, just like old times.Mom, Lucy, Uncle Craig...or should I say Kraig? (it would take too long to explain!)
Chloe had a volleyball game Thursday, and did the Stauffer name proud. Then Saturday she had an all day tournament-- won a few games, lost a few but WOW. It's nuts to see your little sister all grown up, BEAUTIFUL, playing awesome, and helping her team come back by serving 8 solid serves in a row. (I'm just very proud )
Chloe had a volleyball game Thursday, and did the Stauffer name proud. Then Saturday she had an all day tournament-- won a few games, lost a few but WOW. It's nuts to see your little sister all grown up, BEAUTIFUL, playing awesome, and helping her team come back by serving 8 solid serves in a row. (I'm just very proud ) That Saturday night was the homecoming dance. I know it's cheesy but I was thrilled to be around to help Chloe get ready. She looked stunning. She obviously didn't need any help, but she let me cause that's what big sisters like to do. Despite the fact that when I left for college, Chloe was in 4th or 5th grade and CJ was in 2nd, I feel so close to these two. I had such a blast just hanging out with them, and watching them in their high school activities. I'm just so proud of them, and can't wait to hang out again at Thanksgiving!!
It was SO good to be home for a weekend. It always reboots my system and gets me back on track. A lot of that is thanks to my great parents and relatives who are always so genuinely happy to see you. I love you all!
It was SO good to be home for a weekend. It always reboots my system and gets me back on track. A lot of that is thanks to my great parents and relatives who are always so genuinely happy to see you. I love you all!
2 comments:
SO fun! I want to see your family. I miss all of you guys... and I definitely want some of those sugar cookies!
MY BABIEEEES! So Cute! I get so excited when i get a little surprise of the twins on your blog. I especially LOVE seeing pictures of them I havent seen before. Is lindsey in Heaven or what, I can almost read her mind. So did not want to move and i'm sure she had her hand open just enough while she was enjoying her tickle. I like how you say check trulys blog for more pictures mom. Straight up message for your mom. It was funny. Cloe looked so prett yin her dress and i love that you wanted to help her get ready. I really think you'd be the coolest big sister!!
And to Sarah,
The sugar cookies were amazing! Only Toni would have every detail and color and shape! I told her I think she bought out the baking isle at the grocery store :)
Post a Comment