I guess the following post is what happens when you are gone for a month traveling coast to coast! From visiting my family in Washington , to Matt's Family in New Hampshire, to Antioni's wedding in LA, we have been EVERYWHERE this month. I am so glad we are home, but it was a blast!
After spending some time in my hometown, we went to the Oregon coast (family tradition) and spent some great days bodysurfing, playing whiffle ball, laying out and searching for starfish.
"Alex, look what I found for show and tell!"
Megan surprised at whatever Chloe discovered...
Matt reminded me of this pic and had me take a 2009 version.(below)
(definitely not as cute as I used to be! Maybe it would help if I wore some pink biker shorts*)
Haha typical, Dad:)
Mom collected seashells all along the way.
Matt liked the 'puzzle piece' stones that can be found all along the shore.



Next we headed to Seattle so that Matt and Alex could experience Safeco Field in all it's greatness and get a taste of Seattle.


The Four Seas restaurant. Best Dim Sum and Chinese in Seattle, seriously good.
WAY too much food, but it was so good.
My 3 favorite guys on the way to Safeco :)




Chloe and I enjoying the nightime city lights after the game.
We left from Seattle at 6am the next morning to fly to Boston to see all the Cook boys reunited!
We had an awesome week with the Cooks, bowling, going to the batting cages, movies, playing v-ball in the yard and playing in the pool. I somehow never took a picture of our adorable nephew and brand new little niece Eliza but we loved spending time with them as well!

To celebrate our 2 year anniversary, Matt and I spent the day in Boston together hitting up some of our favorite spots from last summer. And for the record I asked Matt to grow a beard and I loved it:)

McCormick and Schmicks was just as delicious as I remembered.

WAY too much food, but it was so good.
My 3 favorite guys on the way to Safeco :)



Chloe and I enjoying the nightime city lights after the game.
We left from Seattle at 6am the next morning to fly to Boston to see all the Cook boys reunited!
We had an awesome week with the Cooks, bowling, going to the batting cages, movies, playing v-ball in the yard and playing in the pool. I somehow never took a picture of our adorable nephew and brand new little niece Eliza but we loved spending time with them as well!
To celebrate our 2 year anniversary, Matt and I spent the day in Boston together hitting up some of our favorite spots from last summer. And for the record I asked Matt to grow a beard and I loved it:)
McCormick and Schmicks was just as delicious as I remembered.
At a movie theater that night I noticed this unique vending center in the ladies room. If you can't see, the 5 items are as follows, and I quote, "Lower back tattoos, Ice drops breath drops, Sour drops, tampons, and Glow sticks." WHAT!? Since when did they sell breath drops, fake tattoos and glow sticks in a bathroom?? Wow.
Next we flew from Boston to LA for Antioni Parkers wedding. Antioni is a good friend of mine and Matt's from freshman year. I still can't believe we had so many mutual friends freshman year and yet never met. It's probably better that way, we both had our own adventures going on then:)
Next we flew from Boston to LA for Antioni Parkers wedding. Antioni is a good friend of mine and Matt's from freshman year. I still can't believe we had so many mutual friends freshman year and yet never met. It's probably better that way, we both had our own adventures going on then:) Our wonderful friend Nate picked us up from the airport and took us straight to City Walk at Universal Studios to meet up with Mike and Angela and Ryan.


The lovely bride and groom! Heather was absolutely stunning, and Antioni was just beaming all day, it was a wonderful wedding.


In between the wedding and reception we spent some time on the Santa Monica Pier.
Back at the reception that night, Ryan found Heather's car (or so we thought) and the boys went to town decorating it.

After they finished and we all went back inside, we found out that it was the WRONG car! Hahaha! The family who owned the car was very cool about it and just laughed it off. Matt gave them some money for a car wash and we all went back inside and had a great time dancing the night away.


In between the wedding and reception we spent some time on the Santa Monica Pier.
Back at the reception that night, Ryan found Heather's car (or so we thought) and the boys went to town decorating it.
After they finished and we all went back inside, we found out that it was the WRONG car! Hahaha! The family who owned the car was very cool about it and just laughed it off. Matt gave them some money for a car wash and we all went back inside and had a great time dancing the night away.Now we are back and have spent the past week getting Matt's brothers situated here in Provo. It's going to be so fun having Nate and Tyler around this year, family dinners at our place keep getting bigger and we love it!
4 comments:
A few things..
I love the picture of little Toni in her pink shorts. You were so cute!
I've said it before and I will say it again: you both have really good looking families.
The car thing is HYSTERICAL and I would love it if someone did that to my car by accident.
Matt looks really good with the beard.
That was the best vending machine I've ever seen.
Love your fam! All the girls are so gorgeous! Those Stauffers.... I love when Reece grows out his beard too. Mmmm manly. Probably the equivalent of the "wind blown" look for girls. Cant believe about the car!!! best story Ive heard all day. P.S. I miss you, want to see you some time soon.
Okay, I LOVE that they decorated the wrong car! That is SO awesome! As for everything else, you two have been so busy! It looks like you've been having tons of fun. That's great! Thanks for keeping us updated!
You and your fam are ridiculously good looking. Miss you Tone! a lot. and also presently regretting not taking better advantage of our proximity the past couple years!!
Post a Comment