Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Work

Work has been great. I am finishing up this week and have learned quite a bit. But now I'm excited for August in what should be (no exaggeration) the best month of my life. First, Toni's family is coming into town to celebrate Grandpa Stauffer's 80th birthday. Whoooo whoooo.. I mean woooo wooo. Then, we head to Toppenish for the 2nd week of August. While in Washington, we will be heading to Oregon :). We're going to the beach, then we're coming back to Seattle (I've always wanted to go there) to watch a Mariners (booo!) Yankees (Booo and Hiss!!!) game. I'll be wearing my red Red Sox shirt with Papelbon on the back. From Seattle we fly out to Boston. Beantown baby, I'm back! Laaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeee!
We get into Boston on the 15th (a Saturday) then celebrate our 2-year anniversary on the 16th. I am going to ask Toni specifically what she wants because my suprises suck. "They're terrible!" as Bill Walton would say. We'll then spend a fun-filled week in NH, maybe with some jet skis on Lake Winepa-I-give-up. Can't spell it. We fly out the 22nd straight to LA. Take me to LA I want to go some day! I've never been. We're flying out for my buddies wedding. Antioni Watson Parker. If I were a girl I'd give some amazing tribute of Antioni with pictures and stuff. But I'm not a girl, so I'll just say he's awesome. He's the best. And his fiance is smokin hot. :) We get in on the 21st of August, the wedding is the 22nd, and we leave the 23rd. Quick weekend, but it should be sickness. Then we get back to Provo to get ready for school, but after the first week of school, I'm going to Arlington Texas to watch BYU DESTROY Oklahoma. Except the exact opposite. The Cougars are going to get destroyed, but I will be at the new Dallas Cowboy stadium taking it all in. I'm staying with Ryan Lucero, and Mike Rose is coming out too. I'll see RAMM!
This is the end of my post. Everyone wish me a happy August!

2 comments:

Sarah Nelson said...

Wow! I'm pretty sure I don't actually have to wish you a happy August! It sounds pretty impossible for it to be unhappy! What a fun-filled month! What I do expect though, is lots of pictures on the blog! I'm going to have to live vicariously through somebody while all my time is taken up by a newborn (and my wonderful little son Parker who obviously wouldn't ever be an evil little boy bent on running me ragged everyday of the week until my hair starts falling out!). Ha. Yeah. I expect lots of pictures from the two of you.

Angela and Mike said...

Mike is excited to see you guys in Dallas. I'M EXCITED to see you at Antoni's wedding. Colton and I are coming too!