Friday, July 17, 2009

Thank you Brandon Boyd...

for an absolutely AMAZING concert last night. Few people have voices that sound that perfect in real life. Youtube Incubus live or something if you don't know what I'm talking about.
Incubus is one of my favorite bands and Matt and I had a blast screaming with thousands of blazed and inebriated fans.
Brandon_boyd_incubus.jpg boyd image by nitrochick

incubus.jpg Incubus image by VenomsFelix

So, so talented. I had never been to USANA amphitheater for a concert before and was quite pleased. There is something so exciting and powerful about being in a crowd full of people united in their appreciation for good music. I felt the same at Damien Rice (which is why we went twice), Juanes, and a couple others. I love a wide variety of music and have been to many concerts and the best ones leave you feeling connected and vibrant. It was a fabulous night.

4 comments:

the swapps said...

plus...he's HOT. so i'm thinking that doesn't hurt, either.

Tavis Johnson said...

it was off the hook!

J & J said...

oh i LOVE brandon boyd. hiii toni--i've stopped by you and matt's blog a few times. just wanted to say hi. i went to incubus in high school and it was the TOPS. granted, everyone was stoned around me, but STILL he's freaking amazing. and hot.

J & J said...

p.s. i am very excited you're watching LOST. it is our favorite show---that, and prison break (also amazing if you are looking for a second show to get addicted to). i'm telling you, don't be ashamed.

you will die by the time you get to season 5. i'm telling you.