
He played in a random b-ball tournament with friends Dave and Nate and they won (keeping the championship reputation alive). They got some free stuff including a gift card to delicious Nicolitalia Pizza which we used straight away:)
Stacie and I are headed to good ol' WA this week for a friends wedding, and because I'm excited to see the new grass on my parents lawn. It's always good to get home and recharge your batteries and I'm looking forward to it.
This pic is obviously PRE-grass and I doubt cars will be allowed on the front lawn:) But who knows, they live in an orchard now, things have changed.

NATE gets home in 2 weeks from his mission to Las Vegas and we are so excited to see and talk to him. 

Also, the weather has permitted Matt and I to ride our bikes to the park, where I then proceed to continually prove that I have the better arm (while playing catch) :) He knows he' s lucky he married a Stauffer...it's good breeding.
Life is good.
3 comments:
You're the best.
Marrying a Stauffer...Good Breeding...I can't even tell you how many times I have heard that! LOL! Have fun in WA-Say Hi to the fam for us!
I can't wait for Natey to get home!!! Bryson is going to LOVE him!
Post a Comment