Monday, March 24, 2008

Too Much Information?

Okay so I have been tagged and seeing as how I am still fairly new to blogging, I had to double check as to what this meant. Pretty much I get to post way too much info about myself just for the heck of it. Here goes...

10 years ago I was in 8th grade, ASB president of the school and playing every sport offered trying to become somewhat coordinated because I grew SO tall SO fast. I was like 5'9" 110 in 8th grade (didnt quit growing til my freshman year of college)...all my friends were just hitting the 5'0" to 5'3" mark.I never had braces but I did get reading glasses which unlike most I was excited about. I quit taking piano lessons which I now regret. I also loved Alex Mack and wanted to be her.

3 Things on my To Do List: Skydive, run another half marathon, work on teaching myself to play guitar.

3 Snacks I enjoy...
1. Grapes and cheese cubes
2. Slurpees
3. Chocolate covered cinnamon bears

Two that I hate...
1.Jello---any form
2.Coleslaw...disgusting

5 Jobs I've Had
1. Lifeguard/ Pool Manager (tcp for those who know!)
2. KBYU Camera operator (for sports and devotionals)
3. Circlepix Sales
4. Sports Sideline reporter
5. Asst. producer/reporter/ host for True Blue*

5 Things You Don't Know About Me

1. I did karate for over 2 years in middle school and then in highschool I kickboxed. No, not Taebo style, like actual contact sparring and hitting the bag. Thanks to my dad I feel like I could pretty much take anyone. Just ask Matt :)

2. I was a serious overachiever nerd growing up. I was ASB president in 8th grade and my Senior year of high school(i think its 'student body' for other schools). I was class president almost every other year.

3. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Shakespeare and have been to the Shakespeare Festival in Ashland Oregon. The sonnets are amazing (though there are sooo many) and I dont mind the long plays, I love trying to understand the old verse and style.

4. I have a BYU Intramural Championship shirt for.....Inner-tube Waterpolo!! ha

5. I have a little mole on my stomach that I've had since I can remember. I thought about having it removed at one point but now I actually like the little guy. Matt named it Pedro. I dont care that its too much information. I was tagged for goodness sake, all of this is too much info. lol. And on that note....I'm done :)

wait I think I'm supposed to tag people? I tag Ashley, Sarah, and ...Matt! ha*

1 comment:

Christina and Ryan said...

Glad I found someone who I can go see long Shakespearean plays with. And for the record, I was 9 inches shorter than you in 8th grade and weighed 10 pounds more. I think you should have modeled.