Sunday, March 16, 2008

March Madness



BAH!!! 23 is OLD!!! March is a busy busy month for us, tons of family birthdays (mine's the 10th), lots of basketball, and SPRINGTIME becoming official! (even if the weather is telling us otherwise). It's been great so far and since I posted about Matt's b-day he said I had to post about mine. He went out of his way to make it great and it was :)



We went on an adventure and Matt took me to a bunch of places that we have some type of memory at. I had to "guess" where the next place was from some creative hints he'd prepared. We videotaped most of the adventure but that means we didn't really take pictures. Maybe someday if I ever download the videos I'll post them, the night was pretty funny. Matt still thinks Im such a random girl, for my birthday I asked for perfume and a new glove. I guess that describes me in a nutshell. He totally came through.




I also want to put a little thanks in here to G&G Stauffer. They are SO great! We had a little birthday dinner sunday night at their place with some family and friends, and Grandma is so funny. She wasn't sure what my favorite dessert was so she got this lovely assortment of a cake, coldstone ice cream cake, and apple pie!!


Haha for the record I love them all and I am so grateful for such sweet grandparents who always go above and beyond for their grandkids.


Finally going along with the March Madness theme...what is up with BYU/UNLV?? They should NOT be allowed to have the conference championship on their home court. We'd win too if all our fans packed the stadium. And 8th seed? We'd be better off with a 10,11, or even 14 seed. Good grief.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy late Birthday! And I just have to say that I love the dark hair- you look so good!

Josh and Tiff said...

happy birthday toni! hey, it's been way to long since we've done anything! it looks like you guys are doing so well. and i love your new hair! you're beautiful either way though. so when are we going to do a little tennis? josh and i actually move to CA in may, so we really should get together soon! i'm glad i found your blog!

Truly and Shane said...

Perfume and a new glove...that is classic, Toni! I love that!!! Grandma and Grandpa are absolutely without a doubt THE most amazing grandparents. Seriously! They really are.
Happy Birthday Month! High five for springtime!

Sarah Nelson said...

Happy Birthday again Toni! You're 23 like me! Yay! I've decided that I'm going to turn 23 again in April. I don't need another year added on. It sure looks like you had fun on your birthday! Good job Matt! And as for Grandma and Grandpa Stauffer, aren't they so awesome? I just love them to pieces! Hope to see you at conference time!