These types of posts have to be done in pictures and I could've added so many more! We had a wonderful holiday in Washington.
First off, we had a beautiful White Christmas! And seriously, what could be better than four-wheeling and inner-tubing in your own yard? Awesome.
Meg building a snowman. Matt and CJ preparing to destroy it.
I love this picture, I think it is so scenic. And I love looking out at the orchards and pasture from inside a cozy warm house.
In true Stauffer fashion, we played a lot of basketball.
As is tradition, we had a packed house at my Aunt Lucy's yearly Christmas Eve party. We always play the candy bar game and it gets a little crazy. People definitely fight for the "good" candy.
The Reynolds boys all rockin' holiday turtlenecks/sweater vests. So festive haha
Santa was good to us again this year :)
The "early morning faces" begin...
My favorite Lady!! She had us all laughing Christmas morning, I know where my dad gets his sense of humor from:)
Working for the Warrior's has it's hook-ups. Luckily I have a brother who appreciates those kind of things.
ALL the Stauffer Ladies
Matt and his favorite gift!! Thanks Bryson and Janice! (It took him longer than 20 minutes to build haha)
Then it's over to Grandma and Grandpa Lott's house for round 2. Sitting on the stairs was the most coveted spot as kids. We used to be able to fit at least 8--- now 4 barely squeeze in.
Cozy.
Me and Mama
I thought this was cute. Grandma was asleep on Dad, Shelly on Grandma. Of course right as I went to take a picture they woke-up, so I made them fake it.
I would say "family pic"--but Dad's missing since he is the one taking the picture:) Good pic anyway. Oh and all the snow melted off before New Year's! That is my kind of weather.
Classic haha
We got to meet up with some of our friends from high school, which was great and way overdue.
We also drove up to the mountains to watch the Elk Feeding. Sounds random but it's pretty cool. We used to go as kids when my Great Granny was in town. January to March or April, thousands of Elk come down out of the mountains for food. It is amazing to be up close with these HUGE animals and their massive antlers.
Finally, we had our annual family New Year's Eve party at my parents house, but were too busy having fun to take a lot of pictures:) It's always a fun way to end the holiday break and overdo it on the food, late night game-playing, and chatting. Luckily we had a couple days to recover before heading back to our real lives.
I hope your holidays were filled with laughter and love (and LOTS of good food!!) just like ours!
Now.... when is Summer???


































1 comment:
thanks for the post. it's fun to see your very large family all together and Matt having the time of his life. We miss you and we will come visit!
'the other mother'
Post a Comment