Friday, July 16, 2010

Ahem...

This picture is mainly for Truly B. A fellow fan since 1996---she gets me :)

 This isn't the first time Leo has graced my blog. As embarrassing as that is, after watching his new movie (Inception) I can say it probably won't be the last time I give a little public appreciation to Mr. DiCaprio. ¿Bien parecido, no?

4 comments:

Darlene Swapp said...

Hey Toni, I didn't know (or had a brain fart) that you guys were in the East bay! Which city are you guys in? We would love to meet up!

Truly and Shane said...

OK Ok heart still pounding! The embarrassing thing is it really is. I open your blog only to see the greatest surprise of THEE yummiest fetchin good looking man on the planet. Where did that picture come from and can I have it in life size!! Preferably in my shower?

Truly and Shane said...

Really?! I find myself coming to your blog often the past couple days. Just to relive the memory, that is. I remember taking this photo... It was a beautiful day at our summer lake house and we just got back from dinner. He was deep in thought and I wanted to capture it on camera as that was the moment he told me he couldn't live without me. Good memory.

Nat-a-baby said...

I thought of you today as I sprayed my room mist Bath and Body Works Cotton Blossom smell in my bathroom because actually... it's your Bath and Body Works Cotton Blossom smell and I believe I stole it from you when I moved out of the condo four years ago. The little thing just never runs out, but it makes me think of you everytime I smell it so I hope it never will. :)