This first pic is of Chloe receiving an award that she didn't even know she was in the running for. I post it because it is just typical of my sister. She is pretty much above and beyond in her class. When the principal of the high school called our house at 6 pm to make sure she was going to be at the school board meeting at 6:30 to receive her award, she had no idea what he was talking about:) Basically she wins awards for just being awesome.

The rest of these pictures give a good feel of what our Thanksgiving post-meal environment looks like. We always play basketball in the morning, go home and finish any baking etc., get ready and head over to my grandparent's house for the big meal. I have a LOT of family and close family friends in my hometown and it's awesome to see everyone crammed around each other, laughing and eating all day. I wish I would've thought to take more pictures during the meal and baskteball...maybe next year.




No comments:
Post a Comment