I think everyone has a song that has the power to just take them somewhere else, or ease their nerves. I have way too many to count. The past couple days I've been thinking about one in particular, 'Vienna' by Billy Joel. Somedays it just speaks to me, so I thought I'd share.
6 comments:
OMG I LOVE THIS SONG! I told Ryan about it a couple years ago and he claimed he never heard it (although he loves Billy Joel). I couldn't believe it.
They play this in 13 Going on 30. Just in case you didn't know.
BTW, I know this is late, but it's about your scary movie post. Have you seen "The Witches" with Angelica Houston? Because it's terrifying.
Thanks Toni, this song did just what you said it would. I needed that. I would love to know what other songs you use for this same reason.
I think that song "Vienna" was written for me. Of course I really like Billy Joel. Love ya GG
Toni - you did not do a blog for Megan -????
SUCH a good song. Halloween looked like fun. G-ma was probably thirlled to see you! We need to go see her again. We need to see you guys too. Hopefully we'll get together around Christmas!
haha Gma I did one last year! And we celebrated with her on her birthday! I'll have to ask her if she wants one:)
Post a Comment