Sunday, January 11, 2009

Today I've been reflecting on how lucky I am to have 2 of my sisters in Provo. Being the first to leave home, it has been nice to be slowly reunited--one by one--with my siblings. Not that fun for my parents I'm sure, but fun for the 3 of us:)

c'mon meg, pull yourself together



Saturday night we had a little game night so that we could get together with Ryan before he took off for D.C.  Matt is really gonna miss his buddy over these next few months.
desperate to win
classic Ryan face
RAM(minus one 'M' --they miss you too!) If you know, you know.
Ryan, drive safe--no texting :) And no jellyfish :)

1 comment:

Angela and Mike said...

haha, YES the other M totally knows who he is :) How fun to see you guys all together. It makes us miss provo!